Wednesday, February 27, 2008
My favourite picture! With my sisters and my teddies (: But I kinda regretted taking so many photos cause' I look horrible with sore eyes and my lok kok attire ):2) All of us (:
3) ThE guys with Hello Panda, Ah Pui, Zhixiang and Steven (yep, Stevenliewyeeseng's Steven)
4) Andrea and boyfriend Steven! (It's bitchy Willie that says the white condom-y-like toy looks like Steven, NOT MEEEE!)
2) X A E xaeeee~
3) Yummys! (: I love Andrea's *beep*
4) And Andrea loves mine! HAA

Had our Geography fieldtrip at Pasir Ris Park and guess what.. even with the nice breeze, nice sceneries.. I HATE GEOGRAPHY!
Koped this from Sale-ha's blog! It was my favourite part of the fieldtrip, lepaking and sharing things we never knew about each other (: What's up with the recent 'sharing' craze! HAA and it was so intense initially I felt like my heart was going to drop! Anyway, I finally know who's Xiaozhu's girl already.. He even published photos in his blog.. I was devastated..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway I just can't start on my Patch Adams essay, YIKES! HELP!! And with my new mindset (ATTITUDE CHECK, CHANGE!), I felt better at placement yesterday, maybe not necessarily more competent but definitely more confident! And luckily Jingyi was around so we could lunch together! HAA! And I found out a fun fact, my supervisor still uses a diskette! Haa, it reminded me of what Saleha told me when I told her I hate technology. AHHHHH SO TRUE!! Anyway yesterday was a lucky placement day cause' I actually got to sit in 3 cases and 1 was really interesting. But didn't have the chance to discuss about the cases yet cause' my supervisor is really a uber busy person. And efficient me finished the excel spread sheet tingy also! Woots
Shall go and try to start on my essay! AHHHHHHHH!!



